Before launching Adminologist.com®, Candis Jill Lipe worked for over 25 years supporting busy executives in Corporate America. She was an Executive Assistant with extensive experience in office administration, business meeting and event planning including organizing domestic and international travel. She worked closely with some of the industry leaders of the semiconductor industry, life sciences and medical device companies. Some of these highly confidential projects worked on included supporting executive business teams through complex mergers and acquisitions.
This career helped her grow personally and professionally by accepting assignments that would allow her to assume a wider range of responsibility. With a passion to seek ways to save time and become more efficient, she learned DFT through the JIT Institute and immediately found the methodology could be adapted to the office. This specialized training helped her think differently about streamlining the workflow to develop greater office efficiency. She implemented processes on routine administrative tasks that ultimately helped exceed the corporate goals.
Corporate positions held: EA to the CEO, and to the functional areas of Operations, Engineering, Manufacturing, Global Materials, Services; Life Science and Chemical Analysis, Q.A./R.A. (Quality Assurance / Regulatory Affairs), Purchasing, Marketing and Sales, Finance and Human Resources.
- Microsoft Office:
- Create documents using Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Calendar and Email: Outlook, Google
- Manage multiple, complex calendars on various time zones
- Meeting Planner:
- Manage internal and external meetings, training, seminars and workshops
- Travel Planner:
- Plan individual or group travel – global or domestic
- Event Planner:
- Develop, plan and organize corporate events.
- Expense Reports:
- Track expense receipts, and follow up with payment processing
- Using Chart of Accounts, review departmental invoices and allocation expenses per budget
- Buyer for office supplies, services, and B and C commodities
- Process and maintain deadlines for Supplier Agreements, NDAs, SOWs
Corporations and Small Businesses
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Materials
- Mattson Technology
- National Semiconductor
- Robert Bosch Healthcare
- Start-ups and small businesses
- American Red Cross – Organizing Blood Drives
- Catholic Charities Independent Aging Program – Organized Training Program
- United Way – Organized Campaigns
Education, Certifications and Associations
- San Jose State University
- Meeting and Event Planning Certification
- Demand Flow Technology (JIT Institute), Statistical Process Control, Quality Education Systems
- AMA: Continuous advanced administrative training